Here are 5 easy steps on how to get your medical card in Mississippi:
1) Schedule an appointment with an approved practitioner. To find a local practitioner, visit http://www.mscannapatient.com/medical-marijuana-doctors-near-me/ or simply google “medical cannabis doctor in Mississippi”
2) Attend your scheduled appointment and the determination will be made by your practitioner if you have a qualifying medical condition. If so, the practitioner will certify you online via MSDH (Mississippi State Department of Health) Portal during your appointment.
3) After your appointment, go online to the Mississippi Department of Health website, register and submit your completed application through the MSDH Portal. Link to MSDH Portal - HERE.
4) Receive approval from MSDH. Within 30 days of submitting your application, you should receive notification from MSDH on approval or any changes needed to your application.
5) Once approved, visit one of the 6 Good Day Farm-branded dispensaries in Mississippi to purchase Cookies products